The Ocean Shores Lions Club is available for meetings, events, weddings, receptions and such– Anyone is welcome and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation.
To contact us about use of the facility or questions please email OSLionsSchedule@gmail.com .
Below are some of the great things the the Ocean Shores Lions Club is doing throughout the year. Please take a look at this awesome list, if you want to get involved and help your community, please contact us and we can make that happen!
- Support meal programs, such as summer, Christmas and spring break, Meal boxes for the kids through North Beach Senior Centers Children’s Services Division.
- Support and facilitate some 200 plus community meetings and events throughout the year.
- We help other organizations with their events throughout the year, such as Veterans, city events Senior Center, Elks lodge, Market by the Sea.
- We hold a July 3rd family event for all to come and enjoy.
- We do an annual Scare Crow contest and Halloween Trunk or Treat for our kids.
- We provide a free community Thanks Giving Dinner, serving over 800 guests on average through pick up, delivery or sit down.
- We provide a free community Christmas dinner serving over 800 guests on average through sit down, pickup and delivery service.
- We provide every child in our 3 local schools a gift for Christmas.